- ACR GCD in the News // Creative Associates Blog // February 4, 2015A mobile reading project that will bring reading to Zambian children who often have no access to books at home is one of 14 winners of a literacy innovation competition.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // February 3, 2015
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development Announces Winners of Literacy Innovations CompetitionFourteen winning innovations represent the most promising, creative and impactful solutions in literacy and were chosen from a competitive process that elicited 213 proposals from 50 countries.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // January 29, 2015
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development competition seeks innovations to reach students in conflict and crisis zonesNew prize to source ideas for innovative, technology-supported approaches for children to maintain access to basic education despite disruptions experienced during crisis or conflict.
- ACR GCD in the News // Public Radio International // December 22, 2014Frandy Calixte is an 11-year-old boy who lives in a small village on the drought-prone island of Lagonav, Haiti. Sitting outside his house with his mother and teacher...
- ACR GCD in the News // ONE // November 5, 2014We may not have flying cars or teleportation devices yet, but we do have some incredible technologies that are helping to make the world a better place.
- ACR GCD in the News // The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine // October 1, 2014
Tools and resources to improve deaf educational access to science, technology, engineering, and mathematicsThis research project will address the challenging research problem of meeting the educational needs of the deaf, who are underserved in education in general, and in STEM literacy, in particular.