- Show all
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
… results in braille.
- ACR GCD in the News // Global Accessibility News // November 15, 2018In a first grade classroom in the Philippines, Ma’am Jen, a teacher to students who are blind or low vision, sets a newly printed braille book she created in front of nine-year-old student Alexa.
Supporting Technology-Based Innovations to Improve Early Grade Reading Outcomes for Students Who Have Low Vision or are BlindA summary report on the impact and potential for scale of three ACR GCD-funded projects focused on improving reading outcomes of students who have low vision or are blind.
- ACR GCD in the News // Red Cup AgencyÊ // April 26, 2017All Children Reading and Benetech talk about helping children with disabilities appreciate books and reading with a book distribution program that places books in Braille, audio, and mixed formats.
- ACR GCD in the News // devex // October 9, 2015Kevin Jones convened impact investors and social entrepreneurs at the first Social Capital Markets conference in 2008. Now he says the value of SOCAP is the way it encourages attendees to find...
- Learn from School-to-School International and ACR GCD-funded innovators Benetech and Resources for the Blind on the design and impact of edtech projects for children with disabilities.
- A guidebook for publishers on how to make literacy content inclusive and accessible for people with disabilities.