… results in Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize.
- News Byte // December 17, 2021Help us raise awareness of these tools and other opportunities to implement EdTech solutions to improve reading outcomes for marginalized children in low-resource contexts.
- Blog // December 16, 2021
How EdTech solutions can fill gaps and address barriers to literacy for refugee and migrant childrenLearn about and access free education technology tools, solutions and guidance for increasing reading outcomes for children in crisis contexts.
- News Byte // December 10, 2021Education is a human right, and the ability to read plays a crucial role in the ability to complete education. Yet millions of children across the globe are waiting to learn read.
- Blog // March 13, 2020ACR GCD-funded innovations available in multiple languages and across variety of devices to support early-grade literacy.
- ACR GCD in the News // WISE Ed.Review // June 20, 2017June 20 marks World Refugee Day, a day when we recognize the tragic impact that war, persecution, conflicts, and natural disasters have had on millions – causing them to flee their homes.
- ACR GCD in the News // Emerging EdTech // March 1, 2017
Leveraging Technology to Build Literacy Among Millions of Displaced Children and Those with DisabilitiesThere are about a quarter of a billion children around the world who cannot read, often due to lack of resources in their language, conflicts that have displaced them from their homes and communities.
- ACR GCD in the News // EdTech Digest // January 23, 2017Two-hundred-and-fifty million children across the globe are not learning basic literacy and numeracy skills. Of these, 57 million children—a disproportionate number of whom are from disadvantaged...
- Blog // July 11, 2016As a winner of ACR GCD's Technology to Support Basic Education in Crisis and Conflict Settings ideation prize, Xavier Project received funding to put their ideas into action in Dadaab Refugee Camp.
- ACR GCD in the News // ChicagoInno // August 17, 2015A Chicago satellite information service just won $20,000 to help broadcast education resources to people living around conflict zones in Ukraine.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // January 29, 2015
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development competition seeks innovations to reach students in conflict and crisis zonesNew prize to source ideas for innovative, technology-supported approaches for children to maintain access to basic education despite disruptions experienced during crisis or conflict.