… results in Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize.
- Blog // March 13, 2020ACR GCD-funded innovations available in multiple languages and across variety of devices to support early-grade literacy.
- ACR GCD in the News // WISE Ed.Review // June 20, 2017June 20 marks World Refugee Day, a day when we recognize the tragic impact that war, persecution, conflicts, and natural disasters have had on millions – causing them to flee their homes.
- ACR GCD in the News // Emerging EdTech // March 1, 2017
Leveraging Technology to Build Literacy Among Millions of Displaced Children and Those with DisabilitiesThere are about a quarter of a billion children around the world who cannot read, often due to lack of resources in their language, conflicts that have displaced them from their homes and communities.
- ACR GCD in the News // EdTech Digest // January 23, 2017Two-hundred-and-fifty million children across the globe are not learning basic literacy and numeracy skills. Of these, 57 million children—a disproportionate number of whom are from disadvantaged...
- Blog // July 11, 2016As a winner of ACR GCD's Technology to Support Basic Education in Crisis and Conflict Settings ideation prize, Xavier Project received funding to put their ideas into action in Dadaab Refugee Camp.
- ACR GCD in the News // ChicagoInno // August 17, 2015A Chicago satellite information service just won $20,000 to help broadcast education resources to people living around conflict zones in Ukraine.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // January 29, 2015
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development competition seeks innovations to reach students in conflict and crisis zonesNew prize to source ideas for innovative, technology-supported approaches for children to maintain access to basic education despite disruptions experienced during crisis or conflict.