- ACR GCD in the News // Modern Ghana // October 8, 2012Open Learning Exchange (OLE) Ghana, has been awarded a grant by USAID to implement its Ghana Reads innovation. This is part of the All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development program.
- ACR GCD in the News // Hindustan Times // September 27, 2012All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development recognized Pragya for its innovative project addressing the specific educational problems of tribal/border/hilly/forested (TBHF) districts.
- ACR GCD in the News // IGIHE // September 17, 2012In his recent speech to the Young Presidents Organization, President Paul Kagame stated: “Leadership is about galvanizing and ensuring that everyone involved feels part of the process."
- Press Release // Sesame Workshop India // September 7, 2012
Sesame Workshop Initiatives India Wins Award At All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge For DevelopmentThe innovation – Learn to Read, Read to Learn – by Sesame Workshop Initiatives India (SWIIPLC) was announced a winner by USAID, AusAID and World Vision.
- ACR GCD in the News // Cartier Women's Initiative // July 6, 2014Rama Kayyali Jardaneh and her business partner, Lamia Tabaa, came up with the idea for their company 10 years ago, when Rama had just had her first son.