… results in Education in Emergencies.
- ACR GCD in the News // Android Apps Review // March 27, 2017Antura & the Letters is a fantastic language learning game app for teaching children Arabic. Developed by Video Games Without Borders, Antura & the Letters teaches its users...
- Press Release // ACR GCD // March 20, 2017
EduApp4Syria Competition Launches Unique Literacy Learning Apps That Can Reach Millions of War-Affected Syrian ChildrenA Norway-led coalition today announced two winners of the EduApp4Syria innovation competition and the worldwide release of open-source Arabic literacy learning games.
- ACR GCD in the News // VentureBeat // March 20, 2017An international consortium of humanitarian aid groups has announced the winners of a competition to develop educational apps for Syrian children displaced by that country’s brutal civil war.
- ACR GCD in the News // moblearn // March 20, 2017Antura and the Letters and Feed the Monster were funded by Norad, the Norwegian Development Agency as part of a competition to encourage innovative mobile learning solutions to support Syrian kids.
- ACR GCD in the News // Appolicious // March 19, 2017While the process of reading is not often regarded as a fun pastime for many, it holds the key for a strong foundation in education and the ability to effectively communicate.