… results in Education in Emergencies.
- ACR GCD in the News // Middle East Eye // March 30, 2017What happens when you combine Pokémon-Go with game-based learning? One Norwegian government-funded initiative launched two smartphone app games in Paris last week.
- ACR GCD in the News // Mashable // March 29, 2017An international consortium of humanitarian aid groups has announced the winners of a competition to develop educational apps for Syrian children displaced by that country’s brutal civil war.
- ACR GCD in the News // TreceBits // March 29, 2017
Apps que ayudan a que los niños refugiados sigan aprendiendo (Apps that help refugee children keep learning)Desde que empezara en 2011, el conflicto sirio ha provocado enormes estragos en las rutinas de más de dos millones y medio de niños.
- ACR GCD in the News // International Business Times // March 29, 2017With an aim to help millions of traumatised Syrian refugee children deal with the ordeal they go through due to the conflict in the country, the EduApp4Syria competition was initiated.
- ACR GCD in the News // Android Apps Review // March 29, 2017Feed the Monster is a fun and effective interactive educational app that teaches young children how to read and write Arabic.
- ACR GCD in the News // Global Partnership for Education // March 28, 2017After six years of civil war, an estimated two-thirds of Syrian children have either lost a loved one, had their house or school bombed, or been injured as a result of the conflict.