… results in Education in Emergencies.
- Blog // March 13, 2020ACR GCD-funded innovations available in multiple languages and across variety of devices to support early-grade literacy.
- Blog // January 29, 2020All Children Reading’s investment in open source Arabic literacy app yields dozens of translations by nonprofit Curious Learning.
- ACR GCD in the News // My Salaam // November 2, 2018When Video Games Without Borders launched ‘Antura and The Letters’ in response to the EduApp4Syria call, the team did not imagine the success that would come their way.
- ACR GCD in the News // TechCrunch // November 1, 2018The Techfugees Global Challenges Competition showcases projects responding to the needs of displaced populations and building technological products or services for them.
- Blog // June 20, 2018Two winning games from our EduApp4Syria competition illustrate how mobile technologies are filling educational gaps for millions of out-of-school Syrian children.
- ACR GCD in the News // Games for Change // June 6, 2018Games for Change is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2018 Games for Change Awards! Attend the Games for Change Festival to play these games and find out who will be the winners.