… results in Foundations for Literacy.
- ACR GCD in the News // Emerging EdTech // March 1, 2017
Leveraging Technology to Build Literacy Among Millions of Displaced Children and Those with DisabilitiesThere are about a quarter of a billion children around the world who cannot read, often due to lack of resources in their language, conflicts that have displaced them from their homes and communities.
- ACR GCD in the News // The Sociable // February 13, 2017To better help the migrant crisis major tech companies should provide more EdTech solutions, so they can improve education and integration for millions of refugees.
- ACR GCD in the News // EdTech Digest // January 23, 2017Two-hundred-and-fifty million children across the globe are not learning basic literacy and numeracy skills. Of these, 57 million children—a disproportionate number of whom are from disadvantaged...
- ACR GCD in the News // Kukua // September 8, 2016Being amongst the top three selected teams of the EduApp4Syria Competition promoted by the Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (NORAD) enables Kukua to receive additional funding.
- ACR GCD in the News // Creative Associates Blog // July 8, 2016Creative’s submission to the Norwegian Development Agency’s EduApp4Syria competition, Katkooti, (meaning ‘My Chick’ in Arabic), will provide literacy education and psychosocial support.