- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Children with Disabilities.
- A brief overview of ACR GCD's Sign On For Literacy prize competition that sourced innovations to provide sign language-enabled learning to deaf children in low-resource settings.
Guide pour le renforcement de l’inclusion et de l’égalité des genres dans le matériel didactique et pédagogiqueUSAID outlines best practices for promoting fair and equitable education to all children, particularly those marginalized due to sex, disability, racial or ethnic status (French translation).
- A guidebook for publishers on how to make literacy content inclusive and accessible for people with disabilities.