- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
… results in Children with Disabilities.
- Learn more about the mission of All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development and why child illiteracy is such a massive global challenge.
- USAID's toolkit provides research on how to build a holistic, multi-tiered model of support for children with disabilities within the classroom.
- Learn from School-to-School International and ACR GCD-funded innovators Benetech and Resources for the Blind on the design and impact of edtech projects for children with disabilities.
- Learn from School-to-School International and ACR GCD-funded innovators Creative Associates, Little Thinking Minds and Sesame Workshop about edtech projects for children in developing countries.
- Learn from ACR GCD-funded Save the Children and Perkins International about innovative projects to improve early grade literacy of students with disabilities in Sri Lanka and Ghana.
- A case study of nine leading bilateral and multilateral education donors on efforts towards disability-inclusive education.
Institute for Disabilities Research and Training & École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Rabat Baseline ReportA baseline early grade reading assessment of students participating in the ACR GCD-funded "Improving Deaf Children's Reading Through Technology" project, implemented by IDRT in Morocco.
- A brief overview of ACR GCD's Sign On For Literacy prize competition that sourced innovations to provide sign language-enabled learning to deaf children in low-resource settings.
Guide pour le renforcement de l’inclusion et de l’égalité des genres dans le matériel didactique et pédagogiqueUSAID outlines best practices for promoting fair and equitable education to all children, particularly those marginalized due to sex, disability, racial or ethnic status (French translation).
- A guidebook for publishers on how to make literacy content inclusive and accessible for people with disabilities.