- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
- Blog // March 5, 2020
All Children Reading Grand Challenge awards Begin With Books prize to four innovators creating books in underserved languagesWinners will also join ACR GCD Sign Language Storybook Cohort to follow standards for sign language book production.
- Supporting families in using SIL’s Bloom Reader app to gain access to Department of Education curriculum books in local spoken and signed languages.
- Blog // May 29, 2019
ACR GCD innovator Benetech advances as finalist for $10 million award to scale accessible reading platformACR GCD funding of Bookshare India project helps position edtech company for Macquarie Group award.
- Developing a framework for integrating accessible ICTs into government guidelines and training instruction, and expanding teacher professional development.
- An overview of the All Children Reading Grand Challenge's investments and advancements made by innovators during COVID-19 and throughout fiscal 2020.
- ACR GCD in the News // Accessible Book Consortium Blog // March 12, 2019The 2019 winners of the ABC International Excellence Award for Accessible Publishing were announced at the awards ceremony held at the London Book Fair.
- The creation of 1,200 accessible books in the sign languages of Indonesia, the Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Somalia, the Fiji Islands and Samoa.
Begin With Books
- The creation of 420 quality, accessible books in the Soninke and Sénoufo languages of Mali, as well as Malian Sign Language, using SIL's Bloom book creation software.
Begin With Books
- ACR GCD in the News // eKitabu Blog // February 8, 2019
eKitabu advances in All Children Reading Grand Challenge prize to improve literacy outcomes for deaf childreneKitabu, Rochester Institute of Technology’s National Institute for the Deaf (RIT/NTID) and Manos Unidas will advance as finalists of the Sign On For Literacy prize.
- UnrestrICTed Challenge seeks scalable ICT solutions to improve literacy and learning for children with disabilities.
- ACR GCD in the News // SIL LEAD Blog // February 7, 2019It seems like every few weeks we hear about some exciting new innovation in computer technology—a brand-new application that (at least according to the advertising hype) will upend life as we know i
- Studio KSL helps the deaf community and local content creators in Kenya integrate sign language videos into literacy content.
Sign On For Literacy Prize
Up to $250,000