- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Sesame Workshop India Trust.
- Blog // May 28, 2021On Global Day of Parents, four All Children Reading Grand Challenge-funded projects provide key lessons for engaging parents both during the pandemic and beyond.
- Blog // December 12, 2019As a spotter and innovation catalyst in education technology to improve child literacy in developing countries, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development (ACR GCD) is on the front lines
- Blog // June 3, 2019This Global Day of Parents, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development spotlights four projects engaging families and communities in child literacy.
- ACR GCD in the News // Hewlett Packard Enterprise // February 18, 2019Internet access is ubiquitous—except where it isn't. However, even in places where electricity or Internet connectivity are spotty, new e-learning innovations can help people get an education.
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // September 13, 2018As part of USAID’s Education Strategy and its goal of improved reading skills for 100 million children in primary grades, USAID mission staff wanted to know what it might cost to take an evidence...
- Blog // April 2, 2018
The Book Desert: Authors, publishers and innovators have key role in solving global literacy challengeThis crisis, dubbed the “book desert,” was the focus of our panel discussion at the International Children’s Book Fair in Bologna, Italy.
- A summary on the impact and potential for scale of four ACR GCD-funded innovator projects focused on improving the engagement of families and communities in children's reading.
- ACR GCD in the News // Medium // February 21, 2017A Marathi speaking 4 year old girl named Rashi starts kindergarten. Her mother, trying to choose the program that will best support Rashi’s learning of English, puts her in an all-English classroom.
- ACR GCD in the News // Brookings // March 18, 2015Sesame Workshop’s projects occupy the unique intersection of early childhood education and media. What had started as an educational television program more than 40 years ago...
- Press Release // ACR GCD // February 3, 2015
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development Announces Winners of Literacy Innovations CompetitionFourteen winning innovations represent the most promising, creative and impactful solutions in literacy and were chosen from a competitive process that elicited 213 proposals from 50 countries.
- Learn from School-to-School International and ACR GCD-funded innovators Creative Associates, Little Thinking Minds and Sesame Workshop about edtech projects for children in developing countries.